Quality Mark

At ParkCareParking, we value the safety and security of our customers, which is why we are proud affiliates of Webshop Keurmerk. When you book with us, the general terms and conditions of Webshop Keurmerk apply. Here's some additional information about these terms and conditions:

Our Commitment to Customer Safety:
Our primary focus is the well-being of our customers. This is why we have chosen to be a part of Webshop Keurmerk, a leading global authority in safeguarding online shoppers. As Europe's largest trustmark, Webshop Keurmerk is dedicated to protecting and securing consumers when they shop online. Originally established in the Netherlands and swiftly expanding throughout Europe, Webshop Keurmerk partners with thousands of online stores. It operates as an independent organization with a mission to defend consumers' interests and ensure their safety. As a proud member of Webshop Keurmerk, ParkCareParking adheres to all of its rules and regulations.

Cancellation Policy:
If you need to cancel your booking, you can do so up to 24 hours before your scheduled parking time. This can be done through your account or by reaching out to us. When you call, please have your reservation number ready for a swift and simple cancellation process. After canceling, you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you cancel your booking 24 hours in advance, you will receive a refund. However, please be aware that reimbursement arrangements may vary based on the General Terms and Conditions of the parking provider, so it's wise to review them when booking. It's important to note that we operate an 85% refund scheme, with the remaining 15% covering our administrative costs. If you have any more questions about our cancellation policy, don't hesitate to contact our customer service team. Your peace of mind is our priority.

Payment methods

Visa icon MasterCard icon PayPal icon

Quality marks